Gujarat Government forms task force to devise strategy to eliminate poverty
Gujarat government on 16 April 2015 formed a task force to make strategy and provide suggestions on poverty elimination in the state.
The task force will work in the direction to device an effective strategy to make sure that benefits of various schemes reach needy citizens.
- Chairman: Ramanlal Vora Gujarat’s Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Members: Saurabh Patel, State Finance Minister.
- Mangubhai Patel, Forest and Environment Minister.
- Principal Secretary, General Administrative departments will be member.
- Task force also has been given power to add invited members.
Categories: States Current Affairs - 2017