Indian Bank launches IndPay mobile app service
State-owned financial services lender Indian Bank has launched IndPay mobile app service to enables its customers to operate bank accounts anytime from anywhere.
It was formally unveiled by the Indian Bank MD and CEO M K Jain
Key features of IndPay app
- Aims at helping bank’s customers to access their bank accounts from any corner of the country.
- It can be operated through smartphones compatible with Android, iOS and Windows mobile operating systems.
- It will help customers to do transactions like enquiries, transferring funds to any account and getting mini statements.
About Indian Bank
- Indian Bank is one of the oldest bank in India. It was established in 1907 as a private bank.
- It is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- It was nationalised in 1969 by the Government of India along with other 13 private banks under Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Ordinance, 1969.
Categories: Banking Current Affairs 2017