Lewis Hamilton wins Chinese Grand Prix of Formula One
Mercedes Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton from Britain on 12 April 2015 won Chinese Grand Prix of Formula One on the Shanghai International Circuit in China.
This was his second win of the season and his fourth Chinese Grand Prix win. It was also Lewis Hamilton’s overall 35th Grand Prix win.
In Chinese Grand Prix, Hamilton was followed by teammate Nico Rosberg at second place.
- Ferrari drivers Sebastian Vettel (Germany) and Kimi Raikkonen (Finland) took third and fourth places respectively.
- Williams drivers Felipe Massa (Brazil) and Valtteri Bottas (Finland) took fifth and sixth places.
- Romain Grosjean (France) of Lotus Team and Felipe Nasr (Brazil) of Sauber team took seventh and eight position.
- Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) of Red Bull Team was placed at ninth position.
- Marcus Ericsson (Swedan) of Sauber Team finished at tenth position.