The Union Ministry of Civil Aviation launched AirSewa website and app to track flights, register complaints to offer people a convenient and hassle-free air travel experience.
Both include a mechanism for grievance redressal, back-office operations for grievance handling, flight status and airport information.
- Passengers can register their grievances through this new service by uploading voice or video along with an elaborate description about their grievances.
- On reporting grievances passengers will be given a unique reference number for each of their reported grievances via an email and SMS.
- The users can track the status and response to these grievances through the web portal as well as mobile app based on the reference number provided.
- Once the grievance is closed the user has an option to provide his feedback and rate the overall experience and satisfaction.
- Each shared grievance will be directed to the responsible nodal agency for resolution based on the category chosen by the complainant.
- Each grievance have a resolution timeline defined for initial response as well as final resolution and the nodal officer will communicate via an email and SMS.
- Besides, user can check the flight status and schedule between any airports on the basis of flight number or for all flights to a particular airport.
- Airport information will be also displayed which will include basic details like weather, contact information of airport services like transport/parking, rest and relax, Wi Fi service.