“Taj Mahotsav 2014”
The 10- day annual festival, Taj Mahotsav 2014 began in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. It is organized by the Uttar Pradesh Department of Tourism to increase the Indian Tourism.
About Taj Mahotsav 2014
- Celebrated from February 18 to 27 at Shilpgram near the Eastern gate of “Taj Mahal”.
- Theme: Paigham-e Mohahabbat or the message of love.
- This 10 days long carnival is actually a vibrant platform that gives us information of India where we can find India’s rich arts, crafts, cultures, cuisine, dance and music.
- Legendary artisans from different parts of the country would get an opportunity to display their exquisite works of art viz. wood or stone carvings from Tamil Nadu, Bamboo or cane work from North East India, Paper mash work from South India and Kashmir, the marble and zardozi work from Agra.
- Taj Mahal is the most beautiful historical place of India which tells about incredible India.
Note: Taj Mahotsav started in 1992 and is organized by the Uttar Pradesh Department of Tourism to increase the Indian Tourism.
Categories: Places in News 2017