Vibrant North East event concludes in Guwahati
The three-day long Vibrant North East event concluded in Guwahati, Assam.
It was inaugurated on 18 February 2016 by Union Minister Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur.
It was the second edition of the event jointly organized by the Centre for Agriculture and Rural Development (CARD) and ASSOCHAM.
- Vibrant North East was organised in association with Union Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) and Union Food Processing Ministry.
- Rural banking, Make in North East and Horticulture and food processing etc. were the key areas of Vibrant North East.
- The event severed as a common powerful platform for the developmental projects and initiatives in the Northeast India.
- Around 500 young farmers had undergone an orientation course at the expo. Seminars, business meet and exhibitions were also organized during the event.
- Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity (DAVP), ISRO, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) also had participated in exhibition.
Categories: India Current Affairs 2017