2015 Pulitzer Prize Winners
All the Light We Cannot See, a novel based on Second World War by author Anthony Doerr has won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction.
While, The New York Times has won two prestigious Pulitzer prizes for coverage of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.
List of 2015 Pulitzer Prize Winners
Books, Drama and Music
- Fiction- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
- Drama – Between Riverside and Crazy by Stephen Adly Guirgis
- History – Encounters at the Heart of the World: A History of the Mandan People by Elizabeth A. Fenn.
- Biography – The Pope and Mussolini: The Secret History of Pius XI and the Rise of Fascism in Europe by David I. Kertzer.
- Poetry – Digest by Gregory Pardlo.
- General Nonfiction- The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert.
- Music – Anthracite Fields by Julia Wolfe.
- Public Service- The Post and Courier, Charleston.
- Breaking News Reporting- The Seattle Times Staff.
- Investigative Reporting- Eric Lipton of New York Times and Wall Street Journal Staff.
- Explanatory Reporting- Zachary R. Mider of Bloomberg News.
- Local Reporting- Rob Kuznia, Rebecca Kimitch and Frank Suraci of the Daily Breeze.
- National Reporting– Carol D. Leonnig of Washington Post.
- International Reporting– New York Times Staff.
- Feature Writing– Diana Marcum of the Los Angeles Times.
- Commentary- Lisa Falkenberg of the Houston Chronicle.
- Criticism– Mary McNamara of the Los Angeles Times.
- Editorial Writing– Kathleen Kingsbury of Boston Globe.
- Editorial Cartooning– Adam Zyglis of Buffalo News.
- Breaking News Photography– St. Louis Post-Dispatch Photography Staff.
- Feature Photography– Daniel Berehulak, freelance photographer of New York Times.