Telangana Government has launched M-Wallet, new mobile app to facilitate citizens to get digital copies of documents like driving licence and registration certificate.
It was launched by Telangana IT minister KT Rama Rao and Transport Minister P Mahender Reddy in Hyderabad. It is first of its kind application to be launched in any state of India.
Key features of M-Wallet
- M-wallet mobile application has been developed by Telangana Road Transport Authority for the Transport Department of the Telangana Government.
- It helps user to download digital copies of documents like driving licence and registration certificate.
- These digital documents could be produced by the users before the police and RTA authorities when demanded.
- The application lets user to auto-fetch documents and also share documents. It also allows user to have all the documents on one single screen.
- The documents downloaded once using application will be saved for future use in it. Using this application user can add multiple vehicles owned by him.