Cabinet approves MoU between India and Jordan on Cooperation in Health Sector
The Union Cabinet has approved signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Jordan on cooperation in the field of Health & Medical Science. Working Group will be set up to to oversee the implementation of this MoU and further elaborate the details of cooperation.
MoU covers the following areas of cooperation
- Health Research.
- Tobacco Control.
- Chronic Disease Control.
- National Health Statistics.
- Health System Governance.
- Universal Health Coverage (UHC).
- Health Finance and Health Economy.
- Services and Information Technology in Health.
- Regulation of Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices.
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Medication in Tuberculosis.
Categories: India Current Affairs [Gov. & Politics]