Governance & Politics Current Affairs - 2019
Latest India Current Affairs and Current Affairs related to Government policy, polity and administration in India. India’s National Current Affairs updates for 2019.
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
Union Information & Broadcasting Ministery launched e-version of Rozgar Samachar, to spread awareness about job opportunities. This e-Journal is expected to meet emerging challenge of young readers switching to electronic modes of communication
About e-Rozgar Samachar
To make aspirants aware of job opportunities in government sector including public sector enterprises (PSEs).
To provide information and guidance about admission as well as career opportunities in various disciplines by publishing career-oriented articles by experts.
Price: Journal is available for an annual subscription fee of Rs. 400. It has been priced at 75% of cost of its printed version.
Website: It can be accessed by visiting website www.employmentnews.gov.in and clicking on e-version tab.
Rozgar Samachar is basically a job journal that provides information related to job vacancies, job oriented training programmes, admission notices related to job oriented exams and results of recruitment exams for-
- Ministries/Departments/Offices/Organizations/Autonomous bodies/ Societies/ PSUs of Central Government, State Government and UT Administrations.
- Nationalised banks/ RRBs /UPSC/SSC/ Constitutional and Statutory bodies;and
- Central/State Governments Universities/ Colleges/Institutes recognised by UGC/AICTE.
It also provides editorial content on socio-economic issues and career guidance that helps youth in broadening their horizons.
Significance: Job journal serves as a guide to youth, especially for those in rural areas, by helping them gain an understanding of job market and plethora of employment opportunities that otherwise go unnoticed. It educates young people to make an informed decision about their careers.
Rozgar Samachar is corresponding Hindi version of Employment News (English) which is a flagship weekly job journal from Union Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Employment News was launched in 1976 for providing information to unemployed and underemployed youth of country about available employment opportunities. Journal is published in English as Employment News), in Hindi as Rozgar Samachar) and in Urdu as Rozgar Samachar. It has a circulation of over 1 lakh copies per week and is available on every Saturday throughout length and breadth of India.
Besides fulfilling its social obligation for which journal was initially started, Employment News or Rozgar Samachar has been earning substantial profits regularly.
The 22nd National Conference on e-Governance (NCeG) 2019 will be held in Shillong, capital of Meghalaya. This will be for first time this mega knowledge sharing event will be organized in the north-eastern region of the country.
22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019
- Organized by: Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) in association with Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and Meghalaya State Government. It is being held in Shillong is part of the DARPG’s 100 days initiatives.
- Theme of the conference: ‘Digital India: Success to Excellence’. Besides there will be discussions held on five sub-themes in plenary sessions during conference. Four breakout sessions will be held on the sub-themes.
- Purpose: It will provide considerable momentum to e-Governance initiatives in North east region, providing opportunities to civil servants and others to showcase their successful interventions in improving end-to-end service deliver
- Participation: It will see participation of as many as 28 states and eight Union Territories and over 450 delegates.
- Exhibition: It will be also held on sidelines of this event to showcase India’s achievements in the field of e-Governance, along with hall of fame/photo exhibition on the award winners.
Tags: 22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019 • Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances. • Digital India • e-governance • Meghalaya State Government • National Conference on e-Governance • NCeG • Shillong • Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology