States Current Affairs - 2019
Current Affairs 2019-2020 of all States with latest updates. Current Affairs will list latest developments, issues in all states and may be useful for State PCS / Civil services examinations of various states of India.
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
The Sarthi Sandesh Vahini vehicles were flagged off by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
The Uttar Pradesh state family welfare department has initiated the Sarthi Sandesh Vahini mission to spread awareness regarding family planning in urban and rural areas. The Sarthi Sandesh Vahini vehicles will provide family planning information to the viewers through various documentaries and films.
To ensure the objectives of the mission are accomplished the Uttar Pradesh government will appoint the nodal officers to supervise the campaign and ensure that several targets set by the department including women and child development and education for all are being fulfilled.
The Uttar Pradesh government has also launched the new initiative to eradicate encephalitis.
Encephalitis is an uncommon but serious condition in which the brain becomes inflamed (swollen). Encephalitis can be life-threatening and requires urgent treatment in hospital. The very young and very old are most at risk of Encephalitis.
The mission aims to spread awareness about the disease and provide medical assistance to the needy.
Tags: Encephalitis • Family planning • Sarthi Sandesh Vahini • state family welfare department • Uttar Pradesh
ASCEND 2019 is an ambitious initiative of the Kerala government to position the state as an investment hotspot. Union Minister of Commerce & Industries and Civil Aviation Suresh Prabhu was the chief guest at the opening ceremony of the day-long conclave, ASCEND 2019.
ASCEND 2019 aims to make Kerala a top investment destination and empower entrepreneurs to launch their enterprises in a speedy and hassle-free manner. The important aspects of the ASCEND 2019 are:
- ‘Invest Kerala Guide’ – a compendium of administrative and policy reforms was released by the Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan. Invest Kerala Guide provides a ready reckoner on the immense business opportunities in the state and simplified procedures and protocol in making the investment.
- The two-day conclave aims to bring into focus governance that is simplified, efficient and transparent and facilitates business and investments by clipping a plethora of irksome bureaucratic procedures.
- Invest Kerala Portal would be launched to improve the investment ecosystem of the state and help entrepreneurs from India and abroad to set up a wide array of enterprises and conduct business in a congenial environment.
- The two-day initiative will also display the landmark administrative and policy reforms that have considerably improved Ease of Doing Business in Kerala and raised its profile among both industry leaders and young entrepreneurs for setting up their shops.
- K-SWIFT (Kerala Single Window Interface for Fast, Transparent Clearances) and IBPMS (Intelligent Building Plan Management System) will be displayed on the two-day conclave.
- KSWIFT is an online clearance mechanism designed by the Kerala government to simplify and speed up the issuance of clearances from Departments / Agencies for launching enterprises in the state.
The two-day conclave would be attended by the leading lights from industry and businesses.