Daily Current Affairs Archive - Current Affairs Today
These are date wise Daily Current Affairs published in Current Affairs Today from 2012 till 2020. The PDF compilations of GKToday's Current Affairs and MCQs can be downloaded from This Link
Current Affairs: September 29, 2020
- Serum Institute to produce additional 100 million COVID-19 vaccine doses
- India Protests Election Announcement at Gilgit-Baltistan by Pakistan
- Why Amnesty International quits India Operations?
- Cat Que Virus? – ICMR warns of another virus from China
- Why India is bringing Indo-Pacific and ASEAN Policies under single Unit?
- DAC approved proposals for capital acquisition of equipment worth Rs. 2,290 crores
- A first-of-its-kind Museum on Ganga: “Ganga Avalokan” to be Inaugurated
- World Heart Day being celebrated on September 29, 2020
- WHO and Partners to roll out 120 million Rapid Diagnostic Tests for COVID-19
- Highlights of India- Denmark Green Strategic Partnership
Current Affairs: September 28, 2020
- Health in India Report Released
- Defence Minister unveils Defence Acquisition Procedure-2020
- Union Health Minister launched Vaccine portal for COVID-19
- What is Sandalwood Spike Disease which is Threatening Sandalwood Forests in India?
- World Rabies Day: 28 September
- Nation pays homage to Bhagat Singh on his 113th Birth Anniversary
- World Tourism Day Celebrated on September 27
- International Day for Universal Access to Information observed on September 28
- What is IQWAT?
Current Affairs: September 26, 2020
- India holds talk with Sri Lanka- Key Highlights
- World Bank approved 200 million dollar loan for safe water & sanitation in Bangladesh
- DRDO commences Production of Pinaka Missiles
- ADB approved $300 million loan to develop Rajasthan’s secondary towns
- World Environmental Health Day on 26 September
- Highlights of September 26 meeting of the Quad Grouping
- India-Japan Maritime Bilateral Exercise- JIMEX 2020 Commenced today
- What is Positive Pay System for Cheques Payments?
- Vodafone Vs India Case: Vodafone won tax case against India at International Arbitration Tribunal
Current Affairs: September 25, 2020
- CBDT Launched Faceless Income Tax Appeals
- What are the New Evaluation Standards for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles?
- National Medical Commission Became Operational Today
- 670 new electric buses and 241 charging stations sanctioned under the FAME Scheme.
- Kerala Tourism’s Human by Nature campaign won PATA Grand Award
- Ministerial Roundtable Dialogue on Biodiversity held on September 24, 2020
- India successfully Fire tested Prithvi II Missile
- Cyber Security Vision Framework for Urban Cooperative Banks Released
- Why FM allowed Five States to raise financial resources through Open Market Borrowings?
- Three years of Saubhagya Scheme- Facts and Assessment.
- What is U-RISE Portal Launched in UP?
Current Affairs: September 24, 2020
- Plastic Parks Scheme- Need and Challenges.
- 46th Foundation Day of Central Pollution Control Board
- Irregularities in Defence Purchases- Highlights the CAG.
- Stubble Burning- Causes, Impact and Solution.
- State Disaster Relief Fund eased by Prime Minister to help States
- Why Over 380 Whales Died of Mass Stranding?
- Indian Railways: CAG Report
- CAG report – Gaps in toilet constructions by CPECs.
- Provisions of the Major Port Authorities Bill, 2020
- What is Kritagya Hackathon?
- World Maritime Day is Being observed on September 24.