Global Ayurveda Festival Kerala 2014
The second edition of Global Ayurveda Festival Kerala 2014 (GAF) held at Queen of Arabian Sea, Kochi in Kerala.
About Global Ayurveda Festival Kerala 2014
- Five days International Expo with more than 350 stalls.
- Chief Guest:Mauritius President Mr. Rajkeswar Puryaag.
- Theme: Ayurveda in Public Health and Communicable Diseases.
- Focus: On the strengths of Ayurveda in public health in the context of growing burden of new age communicable diseases.
- Other sub themes: Mental Health and Ayurveda, Clinical Research in Ayurveda, Cosmetology in Ayurveda, Nutrition and a variety of other related topics.
- The bi-annual Ayurveda fest organized by the Centre for Innovation in Science & Social Action (CISSA), jointly with the State of Government and the Ayurveda Fraternity of Kerala.
- First ever Ayurveda Paramedics Conference.
Note: CISSA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization of scientists and citizens combining rigorous scientific analysis, innovative policy development and effective citizen advocacy to build a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Categories: Science and Technology Current Affairs - 2017