Government of Chattisgarh launches 5 new schemes
On October 2, 2019, the Chattisgarh government launches 5 new schemes. They include
- Mukhyamantri Suposhan Abhiyan
- Mukhyamantri Haat Bazaar Clinic Yojana
- Mukhyamatri Shahariya Slum Swasthya Yojana
- Universal PDS Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Ward Karyalaya
Key features of the schemes
- Under Mukhyamantri Suposhan Abhiyan, the CM Nutrition Scheme that was started in June 2019 fresh nutritious food will be provided to malnourished children and anemic women. The mission is to be achieved through panchayats and self – help groups
- Under the Muhyamantri Sahariya Slum Swasthya Yojana a mobile medical team will cater to the health needs of more than 7 lakh people.
- Under Mukhyamantri Haat Baxaar Clinic Yojana, a mobile team of doctors and nurses with necessary equipment will visit local haat – bazaars to provide health facilities to tribal and forest areas.
- Under Mukhyamantri Ward Karyalayas, citizen services and facilities will be provided immediately to city people
- Under Universal PDS (Public Distribution System) scheme, the general category families are eligible for food grains. Families with more than 3 members will receive 35kg of rice per month, family of 2 will receive 20kg rice per month and single member will be eligible to get 10 kg of rice per month.
Categories: Governance & Politics