Haryana signs 11 MoUs on opening day of Global Investors’ Summit
Haryana Government has signed 11 Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) involving a total investment of Rs 18,159 crores with different companies.
These MoUs were signed in the presence of Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on the first day of the two-day ‘Happening Haryana Global Investors’ Summit-2016’ held in Gurgaon.
Singed MoUs are
- MoU of Rs 15,000 crores investment with ICICI Bank for financial services.
- MoU of Rs 2,000 crore investment with Bharti Airtel for Electronics, Information Technology and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITeS).
- MoU of Rs 283 crores investment with Star Wire (India) Limited for manufacturing special and critical steel adopting high-tech technologies.
- Rs 200 crores investment MoU with Minda Kosei Aluminium Wheel Private Limited for automobile parts, alloy wheels.
- Rs 150 crores investment MoU with Plasser India Private Limited for manufacturing unit for track maintenance machines.
- Rs 190 crore investment MoU with Honda for worker housing.
- MoUs of Rs 100 crores each were signed with Minda Industries Limited and Mindarika Private Limited for automobile parts switches.
- Rs 80 crores investment MoU was signed with T.G. Minda Private Limited for automobile parts rubber hoses.
Categories: Business, Economy & Banking