ICICI Bank launches country’s 1st contactless credit card for SMEs
India’s largest private sector bank ICICI Bank has launched country’s first contactless business credit card in association with Jet Airways for small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The card has been christened as the ‘Jet Airways ICICI Bank Business Advantage Card’.
- The card is powered by ‘VISA payWave’ contactless technology.
- The technology enables cardholder to make payments by simply tapping card at contactless enabled terminals in more than 48 countries including India.
- The card can also be used by dipping or swiping at non-contactless merchants.
- It offers dual advantage of reward programme on the expenses and repayments of the credit card.
- With this ICICI Bank became the first bank globally to offer a dual advantage reward programme.