ICICI Bank launches India’s first digital bank Pockets
The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) Bank, has launched India’s first digital Bank on mobile phones, Pockets.
This service will enable users to instantly send money to any e-mail id, mobile number, friends on Facebook and bank account.
- Anyone, including those who are not customers of ICICI Bank, can download the e-wallet from Google Playstore.
- This digital banking service will be funded from customers any bank account in the country.
- Customers can also choose to add a zero balance Savings Account to this digital wallet, which will allow them to earn interest on their idle money.
- This wallet uses a virtual VISA card which enables the users to transact on any website or mobile application in India.
- Customers can also request for a physical card to use it at any retail outlet.
- The users can pay bills, recharge mobiles, book movie tickets, order food, send physical & e-gifts, split and share expenses with friends by using this e-wallet.
Categories: Business, Economy & Banking