ICICI Bank launches ‘Smart Vault’ digital locker facility
India’s largest private sector lender ICICI Bank has launched ‘Smart Vault’ first of its kind fully automated digital locker facility in India.
It was launched by Managing Director (MD) and CEO of ICICI Bank, Chanda Kochhar in New Delhi.
Key features of Smart Vault’
- The locker is equipped with multi-layer security system, including PIN, biometric and debit cards authentication.
- This system has been designed in lines with Make In India programme as it has been manufactured and designed by Indian partners of ICICI Bank.
- Customers can access the vault without any intervention by the branch staff and the facility will be available to customers even on weekends and post banking hours.
- The vault facility uses advance robotic technology to access the lockers from the safe vault.
- The lockers will be available in three different sizes and charges will depend on the size.