Incredible India Tourism Investors Summit-2016 begins in New Delhi
The Incredible India Tourism Investors Summit (IITIS) 2016 has begun in New Delhi after it was inaugurated by Union Finance Minster Arun Jaitley.
The three day summit has been organized by the Union Ministry of Tourism in association with Tourism Finance Corporation of India (TFCI) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- IITIS will provide a common platform for domestic and international investors to meet project owners from across Indian states and the private sector.
- It will host presentations of investible properties, session on why invest in India, Micro of Small and Micro Enterprises (MSME) in tourism sector.
- Besides, it will also host panel discussions on core infrastructure for tourism, session on start-ups, digital India, Swadesh Darshan, PRASAD and niche tourism products, B2B meetings.
- The summit will also have dedicated space for seminars, business to business (B2B) meetings and roundtables around focus themes.
- There will be participation from major stakeholders including states/UTs with their ready investible projects, banks and financial Institutions, business developers.
- It will also see domestic investors, entertainment companies, global investors, helicopter services, infrastructure-developers, hoteliers, international associations, restaurateurs, tour and travel operators, venture capitalists, urban developers and civic amenity providers.
Categories: Events & Observances