India and Czech Republic to cooperate in the field of Railways
India’s Ministry of Railways and Czech Railways (Ceske Drahy) of the Czech Republic and Association of Czech Railway Industry (ACRI) of the Czech Republic inked an MoU on Technical Cooperation in the railway sector.
As per the MoU, potential areas of cooperation are:
- Freight operations
- Logistics of automotive transport
- Passenger operations
- Increasing of speeds upto 200 kmph
- Infrastructure building and management
- Station development and workshop modernization; Information & communication technologies especially for passenger amenities
- Modernisation of rolling stock
· Modernisation of signalling & telecom etc.
Categories: Business, Economy & Banking