Indian shooters win 3 Gold, 1 Bronze medals in ISSF Junior World Cup
Indian shooters have won three gold medals and one bronze on the opening day of the ISSF (International Shooting Sport Federation) Junior World Cup held in Suhl, Germany.
Two Team Gold Medal
- Indian shooters won two gold medals in the team events of men’s 25m standard pistol and women’s 50m rifle prone competitions respectively.
- The men’s team comprised of Rituraj Singh, Shivam Shukla and Arjun Das. They collectively shot total of 1661 score in the 25m standard pistol event.
- Indian women won the gold medal in the team event of the 50m rifle prone competition.
- The team comprised of Gaayathri Nithyanadam, Sonika and Ayushi Podder. They collectively shot a total of 1846.6 score to emerge winners.
- India’s Rituraj Singh also won an individual gold medal in the men’s 25m standard pistol competition through.
- Gaayathri Nithyanadam won the bronze medal in the women’s 50m rifle prone competition.