International Forum on adopting ICT Perspective to Education and Learning begins in New Delhi
The International Forum on adopting ICT Perspective to Education and Learning has begun in New Delhi. It will be held from 31th October to 4th November 2016.
It has been organised by the International Bureau of Education (IBE), UNESCO in partnership with Google and the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- The forum targets mainly countries which are implementing the UNESCO developed General Education Quality Analysis Framework (GEQAF).
- Participating countries include Egypt, Azerbaijan, Botswana, Gabon, India, Lithuania, Oman, Seychelles, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Mauritius, US and Swaziland.
- It has been designed differently than the common practice of conferences and workshop characterized by extensive presentations.
- It seeks to build on concrete cases of ICT integration and inclusion thought practical hands-on activities. Best practice cases from countries will be presented.
About International Bureau of Education (IBE)
- IBE is a UNESCO category 1 institute mandated as the Centre of Excellence in curriculum and related matters.
- It supports countries efforts both through direct technical assistance and also by proving platform to share experiences and best practices from around the world.
- It also helps to build country’s capacity to harness technology to strengthen education systems for sustained improvement of education quality, equity and inclusion.
Categories: India Current Affairs [Gov. & Politics]