Lewis Hamilton wins 2015 Russian Grand Prix of F1
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton of Britain won 2015 Russian Grand Prix title of Formula One.
This was his overall ninth victory of the season. Earlier he had won Australia, China, Bahrain, Canada, United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy and Japanese 2015 Grand Prix titles of F1.
It should be noted Lewis Hamilton has won highest number as compared to any other British driver in the history of Formula One. He is currently 5th on the all-time list of F1 with 41 wins.
Rankings after 2015 Russian Grand Prix
- 1st position: Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes.
- 2nd position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari.
- 3rd position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India.
- 4th position: Felipe Massa (Brazil) of Williams.
- 5th position: Daniil Kvyat (Russia) of Red Bull-Renault.
Top 5 Teams: Mercedes, Ferrari, Force India, Williams and Red Bull-Renault.
2015 Russian Grand Prix race that took place over fifty-three laps and was held at the Sochi Autodrom. This race was overall the fifteenth round of the 2015 season.
Categories: Sports & Games