Maharashtra Government launches Adi Praman app for caste validity certificate
Maharashtra Government has launched Adi Praman, a web-based application for state’s tribal population to get the caste validity certificates online.
It was launched along with portal named [email protected] by Maharashtra Governor C Vidyasagar Rao. The application is first of its kind for any state in India.
Key features of Adi Praman
- The tribal people from the state can obtain caste validity certificates online using this application.
- The validity certificate will be bar-coded with a unique identification number and enable authorities to directly verify the status of validity certificate using the unique barcode number.
- The web portal will show the real-time status of the applications through email and text messages.
- The applicants will also be informed on the status of their application through SMS alert and Email.
- The app will make the entire process of securing caste validity certificate easy, fast and transparent and would effectively curb the menace of bogus certificates.
- It will also help the state government to achieve the goal of inclusion as envisioned under the Digital India programme.
Categories: States Current Affairs - 2017