Asian Rich List 2019 was released by India’s High Commissioner to the UK Ruchi Ghanashyam. The list is the compilation of the 101 wealthiest Asians in Britain and highlights exceptional entrepreneurial achievement over the last 12 months. The list was released at the Asian Business Awards.
Asian Rich List 2019
- London-based NRI industrial tycoons, the Hinduja family top the Asian Rich List 2019 for the sixth successive year with an estimated net worth of £25.2 billion.
- Hinduja family has witnessed an increase of over £3 billion over the previous year.
- Business tycoon Lakshmi Mittal and his son Aditya Mittal remained in second place, with £11.2 billion and their wealth was down by £2.8 billion from the previous year.
- S P Lohia (Petrochemicals) took third place with £5.8 billion.
- NRI entrepreneur Lord Swraj Paul and family are 17th in the list with a net worth £900 million. They have witnessed an increase of £100 million over the previous year.
- Hotelier Joginder Sanger and his son Girish Sanger stood at number 40 on the list with an estimated value of £300 million.
The entries of the Asian Rich List 2019 have a combined wealth of more than £85.2 billion. The list was carefully prepared by a team of experts and it is the definitive guide to Asian wealth in Britain.