The All India Institute of Ayurveda under Ministry of AYUSH and FiZ-Frankfurter Innovationzentrum Biotechnologie Gmbh signed MoU in the event “German/Indian knowledge exchange regarding current developments in the health care sector”
- The goal of the collaboration is to research in the field of Genomics
- According to the agreement, a team of scientists from both the countries will develop evidence-based guidelines supported with latest technologies like machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- It also aims at integrating Ayurvedic principles and practices into modern medicines.
- Also, the countries will exchange their knowledge and experiences
- The experts believe that at deeper glance both the sciences can support each other
- The agreement forms the base line to complement traditional Ayurvedic Medicine with Biotechnology. It aids in creating evidences that will further help in contributing global health care
- Ayurveda being the time tested science focused upon wholeness of mind, soul and body, along with empirical medicine and precision medicine it can help ease the medicinal processes.