“Moto G”: Launched by Motorola in India through Flipkart
The US-based firm, Motorola launched its much-awaited budget phone Moto G in India through Flipkart. The Moto G’s 16GB version, priced at Rs 13,999 and 8 GB version priced at Rs. 12,499. The smartphone has a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Adreno 305 GPU, a 4.5-inch capacitive (1280 x 720 pixels) touch screen, and an edge-to-edge display.
About Moto G
- Dual SIM Android smartphone developed and manufactured by Motorola Mobility.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM and no card slot.
- Storage : 8 GB or 16 GB.
- Body: Dimensions -129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm and Weight-143 gm.
- Features: Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS connectivity options.
- Offers: Excellent call quality and signal reception and we did not encounter issues while making calls even in areas where cell signal is relatively weaker. The phone is able to lock to GPS without any hiccups.
- Backed by a 2070 mAh battery and will last a complete day even if we put the screen brightness at the highest level and use 3G data all the time.
- Can play video games continuously for 7 to 8 hours.
- Camera: The phone has a 5MP rear camera and a 1.3MP front facing camera. The rear camera can capture 720p video and also comes with an LED flash for taking pictures in low-light conditions.
- Software: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Soon, upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat software.
The Android 4.4 KitKat update is expected to bring some minor cosmetic improvements viz. white notification icons, a transparent notification bar, a new Phone dialer app, some camera improvements in addition to other changes under the hood.
Categories: Business, Economy & Banking