Four MoUs signed for Rs. 24,000 crore infrastructure development investment in Chhattisgarh
Four MoUs were signed to give big push for investment of 24,000 crore rupees for infrastructure development in Chhattisgarh in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The signed MoUs are meant to enhance development of the state and covers investment in areas from railway lines, steel plants and pipelines
List of the signed MoUs:
MoU for 140 km rail line between Rowghat and Jagdalpur:
- It was signed between Chhattisgarh Government, National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC), Indian Railway Construction Company (IRCON) Limited and Steel Authority of India (SAIL).
- Estimated project cost: 2,000 crore rupees.
MoU for 3 million ton Ultra Mega Steel Plant
- Signed between Union Ministry of Steel, Chhattisgarh Government, SAIL and NMDC
- Investment for the plant: Approximately 18,000 crore rupees.
MoU for Slurry Pipeline and 2MTPA Pellet Plant at Nagarnar in Bastar District
- Signed between Chhattisgarh Government and NMDC
- Investment: 4,000 crore rupees.
MoU for setting up 1MTPA Pellet Plant at Dalli-Rajhara, Balod District
- Signed between Chhattisgarh Government and SAIL.
- Investment: 826crore rupees.
Categories: India Current Affairs 2017