Nico Rosberg wins 2016 Australian Grand Prix of Formula One
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg from Germany has won the 2016 Formula One Rolex Australian Grand Prix held at the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit.
Australian Grand Prix title race was the first race of the 2016 season of Formula One in which total 11 teams had participated.
It was Rosberg’s overall fifteenth championship title of F1 in his career and the first win in the 2016.
Result of 2016 Australian Grand Prix
- First Position: Nico Rosberg (Germany) of Mercedes team.
- Second Position: Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain) of Mercedes team.
- Third Position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari team.
- Fourth Position Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) of Red Bull team.
- Fifth Position: Felipe Massa (Brazil) of Williams team.
- Seventh Position: Nico Hulkenberg (Germany) of Force India team.
- Thirteenth Position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India team.
Top 3 teams are: Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull.
Categories: India Current Affairs 2017