NRDC inks MoA with IACS on Technology Transfer
NRDC has signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with IACS for commercialisation of technologies and intellectual properties (IP) developed at IACS.
Under this MoA, NRDC will provide its services in IP Evaluation and Valuation in terms of their commercial potential to IACS.
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
- It is an Enterprise of Department of Scientific & Industrial Research under the aegis of Union Ministry of Science & Technology.
- For more than 6 decades, it has been working in development, commercialisation and promotion of technologies emanating from R&D academia and organization.
- So far, it has licensed technologies of more than 4800 companies/ entrepreneurs in the country in almost all sector of industry.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
- IACS based in Kolkata (West Bengal) is an autonomous and oldest research institute in India.
- It is devoted to the pursuit of fundamental research in the frontier areas of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Polymer, Energy and Materials.