PM inaugurates Development Works in Gujarat
During his two day visit to the state of Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the following development works at the state:
- The first phase of the Ahmedabad Metro Rail project. This 6.5 km stretch, connects Vastral to Apparel park area.
- Foundation Stone for the second phase of the Ahmedabad Metro Rail project which connects Motera cricket stadium to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar.
- Launched the National Common Mobility Card- NCMC which is one card- one nation based Indigenous Automatic Fare Collection System.
- The new building of 1200 bed ultra modern super speciality hospital Medicity at Ahmedabad Civil Hospital campus.
- 590-bed cancer hospital, a 255-bed eye hospital and a dental hospital with 360 dental chairs at the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital campus.
- 51 kilometre long Patan- Bindi Railway line by digitally flagging off a goods train.
- Laid the foundation stone for 78.8 kilometres long Anand- Godhra Railway line doubling project.
- Distributed the Gold Cards to the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana- PM JAY and Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
These projects would give a boost to the socio-economic development of Gujrat.
Tags: Ahmedabad Civil Hospital • Ahmedabad Metro Rail project • Anand- Godhra Railway line • Ayushman Bharat Yojana • Gujarat • National Common Mobility Card • NCMC • Patan- Bindi Railway line • Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana • Prime Minister