Roger Federer records 1000th win after winning Brisbane title
Tennis living legend Roger Federer has recorded 1000 titles wins in men’s professional circuit career.
He made his 1000 win after winning Brisbane International Tennis title. In his 1,000 career match, he defeated Milos Raonic with score of 6-4, 6-7, 6-4.
It should be noted that Roger Federer is third tennis player to win more than 1000 titles. Other two tennis player are Jimmy Connors and Ivan Lendl.
About Roger Federer
- He is a Swiss professional tennis player.
- Currently, he is ranked world No. 2 by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- He has won the most prize money of any player in history of tennis.
- In 2008 Olympic Games, he has won the Olympic gold medal in doubles with his compatriot Stanislas Wawrinka and the Olympic silver medal in singles at the 2012 Olympic Games.
- He also holds record of winning 17 Grand Slam singles titles and reaching each Grand Slam Final at least five times.