Satish Shah, Bhawana Somaaya, Brijendra Pal Singh nominated as FTII members
Bhawana Somaaya, Satish Shah and Brijendra Pal Singh have been nominated as members of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Society.
They were nominated by Union Ministry of Information and Broadcasting under the category of
- Film critic Bhawana Somaaya, Actor Satish Shah: Persons of eminence connected with films and television education, literature, fine arts, journalism, dramatics and performing Arts.
- TV producer Brijendra Pal Singh: Nominated under the category of FTII alumni.
About Film and Television Institute of India
- FTII is an autonomous institute under the aegis of Union Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. It is aided by the Union Government.
- Established in 1960 and is situated in Pune on the premises of the erstwhile Prabhat Film Company.
- Since its inception, FTII has become India’s premier film and television institute. Its alumni have become technicians, actors and directors in the film and television industry.
Categories: Persons in News