“Stri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna”- special health scheme for women launched by NMDC
The North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NMDC) launched “Stri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna”- a special health scheme for women to bring services closer for those living in rural areas and unauthorized colonies.
“Stri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna”- a special health scheme for women
- Health camps and mass awareness drives will be held in various areas of north Delhi and medical services will be provided through various nodal centres, hospitals and mobile dispensaries.
- For unauthorized colonies and rural areas which do not have transportation facilities, 20 mobile dispensaries will be provided to bring services closer for them.
- In the health camps, screenings will be done for different kinds of cancers, anemia and malnutrition, etc.
- Forty-eight points are identified where public conveniences for women will be developed.
- An amount of Rs 2,100 will be extended to 1% of the safai karamcharis as performance-based reward.
Categories: India Current Affairs 2017