P L Subramanian appointed as non-executive Director of India Cements Limited
P L Subramanian has been appointed as Non-Executive Director India Cements Limited (CIL) with an immediate effect.
Subramanian had joined former BCCI President N Srinivasan-led India Cements in 1986 and had served in various responsibilities.
He had retired from service in May 2015 after serving as Executive Director (Operations) of the company. He also had served as a Director of Andhra Pradesh Gas Power Corporation Limited, India Cements Infrastructures Limited, Coromandel Electric Company Limited and Trishul Concrete Products Limited.
About India Cements Limited (CIL)
- CIL is a cement manufacturing company in India established in 1946.
- At present it has eight integrated cement plants and two grinding units with capacity over 9 million tons per annum.
- Their plants are spread over Southern India that caters to major markets in South India Sankarnagar, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu India and Maharashtra The CIL’s first plant was set up at Thalaiyuthu in Tamil Nadu in 1949
- Headquarters: Sankarnagar in Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu.
- Since 2013, Indian ODI cricket team captain MS Dhoni is Vice President of the India Cements Limited.
Categories: Business, Economy & Banking