Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
Arunachal Pradesh became the first state to introduce e-GPF. The state Finance department of Arunachal Pradesh will facilitate online access to 34,000 General Provident Fund (GPF) accounts via its redesigned website www.arunachalfinance.in.
- Transparency and accountability of the government
- Now, citizens and government employees will not have to make rounds of the Finance office.
Month: Categories: National
Another game by China:
- The watermark on fresh launched e-passports by China falsely depict Arunachal Pradesh and Aksai Chin in J&K as parts of China.
Reaction from India:
- India has registered a strong protest with China
- India has also started imprinting its own map on visas that are issued to Chinese nationals 🙂
China crossing all limits:
- The false depiction is not specific to India alone, but China has started showing disputed islands in the South China Sea as Chinese territory.
- Vietnam and the Philippines have also officially registered their protest with China.
- Earlier, China had triggered a controversy by supplying stapled visas to residents of J&K and denied visas to Indian citizens from Arunachal Pradesh.
Month: Categories: International