Best New Artist Current Affairs - 2020
The 61st GRAMMY Awards were held on February 10, 2019, at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The winners are:
- Record of the Year: THIS IS AMERICA.
- Album of the Year: GOLDEN HOUR.
- Song of The Year: THIS IS AMERICA.
- Best New Artist: DUA LIPA.
- Best Pop Solo Performance: JOANNE (WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOIN’?)
- Best Pop Duo/Group Performance: SHALLOW
- Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album: MY WAY
- Best Pop Vocal Album: SWEETENER
- Best Dance Recording: ELECTRICITY
- Best Dance/Electronic Album: WOMAN WORLDWIDE
Grammy Awards are presented by the Recording Academy to recognize achievements in the music industry. The Grammys held for the first time on May 4, 1959, are the second of the Big Three major music awards held annually (between the American Music Awards in the Fall, and the Billboard Music Awards in the Summer).