Blogging Portal Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
Mashable, a New York-based news and blogging portal has joined hands with India.com, a Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) sponsored website for the launching of its Indian version in India.
As per the agreement India.com will provide editiorial and advertising support to Mashable so that it will generate content for the Indian market. Mashable will be helped by india.com, through its experts and its market reach to penetrate in Indian market.
Mashable has to steer with top blog portals like Huffington Post and Business Insider that has already entered in India’s blogging space. These websites were brought in India by Times Internet a digital platform of Bennett Coleman & Company (BCCL).
- Launched by Pete Cashmore in 2005, is a British- American news website that focuses on news related to social media.
- It is among the top tech websites in the world which has a unique visitor base of forty two million a month and was among the “25 best blogs of 2009” conducted by times magazine.
- Last year it won webby awards for “the Best Business blog” it was its fourth award since 2010.
- Mashable also runs an international award – Mashable Award for various categories on open web like Music, Video, Games, Most Promising New Company and Entrepreneur of the Year and many more.
- Promoted by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) which was launched in 2011 and now it owns and operates successful content brands and distribution businesses across television, the internet and print.
- It runs portals specialising in entertainment, Sports, Education, Health, Trade and Business, Travel, Real Estate and many more.
- Its famous portals are Zeenews.com, BGR.in, Careerfundas.com, Cricketcountry.com, TheHealthsite.com, OnCars.in, Bollywoodlife.com.