Cricket Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
BCCI honored former India captain and legendary opener Sunil Gavaskar with esteemed Col CK Nayudu Lifetime Achievement award.
- ‘Polly Umrigar Award’: Virat Kohli
- 100 internatonal centuries: Sachin Tendulkar
- Lala Amarnath award (Best all-rounder in the Ranji Trophy): Stuart Binny
- Best all-rounder Limited overs: Laxmi Ratan Shukla
- Madhavrao Scindia Trophy (Highest Run getter in ranji Trophy): Robin Bist
- Highest wicket-taker in the Ranji trophy: Ashoke Dinda
- MA Chidambaram trophy, Best U-16 cricketer of 2011-12: Mohd Saif
- MA Chidambaram trophy, Best under-19 cricketer: Vijay Zol
- MA Chidambaram trophy, Best under-22 cricketer: Satyam Choudhary
- MA Chidambaram trophy, Best woman cricketer (Sr): Anagha Deshpande
- Best umpire in domestic cricket: S Ravi
Month: Categories: Business, Economy & Banking
Former India skipper Mohammad Azharuddin’s life ban lifted by a Andhra Pradesh High Court. The High Court struck off the lower court’s order which justified the life ban on Azharuddin in 2000 by BCCI. In 2000, the BCCI conducted an internal inquiry following the publication of the CBI report then and K. Madhavan who led the inquiry concluded that Azharuddin was guilty of match-fixing and the three others had links with bookmakers.