Cricket Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
The Indian women’s cricket team is the winner of first Asian Cricket Council’s (ACC) Twenty20 Asia Cup 2012.
- They beat Pakistan in the final match held in Guangzhou city of People’s Republic of China.
- Harmanpreet Kaur played the role of skipper in the absence of Mithali Raj.
Sydney Sixers won CLT20 Championship by defeating Highveld Lions in the final match played at Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Man of the Match – Michael Lumb.
- Golden Bat – Michael Lumb.
- Golden Wicket – Mitchell Starc.
- Player of the Tournament – Mitchell Starc
Champions League twenty 20
- Champions League Twenty20 (CLT20) is an enterprise of the BCCI, Cricket Australia and Cricket South Africa that brings together the best domestic cricket clubs from across the globe to compete for Twenty20 championships.
- Mr. N Srinivasan, President, BCCI, is the Chairman of CLT20.
- The first edition of the competition that was held in India in October, 2009 showcased 12 teams from 7 countries. New South Wales Blues led by Simon Katich were the First to win this championship.