e Cabinet Solution Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
Arunachal Pradesh became the first state in the northeast to implement e-Cabinet solution for the state cabinet members.
It is a powerful governance tool that will be used to streamline its decision-making process. Using this system, state cabinet members can access the cabinet notes before the meeting.
- The e-Cabinet system is being implemented by the state department of Information Technology and Communication.
- Entire business of the Cabinet can be conducted using the e-Cabinet solution. It will help ministers prepare for cabinet meetings, conduct them and review minutes, entirely without paper.
- The e-Cabinet solution will provide remote access to the ministers to view Cabinet notes and at the same it will be circulated in advance for proper analysis and feedback.
- The system has a multi-user secure solution that keeps relevant information organised and updated in real time, giving a clear overview of each item under discussion to ministers.
- Its adaptation will reduce average length of the cabinet meetings present from 4-5 hours to just 30-90 minutes and eliminate the need of printing and delivering thousands of pages of documents.