E-Governence Current Affairs - 2020
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
Madhya Pradesh government has initiated the facility of e-registration of property documents in all the districts of state.
The e-registration of property documentation will be done through software named Sampada. Under this facility, people can obtain e-stamp through internet banking or service provider.
They may also obtain information about market value of their property and registration fees to be payable on its purchase or sale through internet.
Besides, information about registry at any place can be obtained through search and a copy of it could be downloaded online. This initiative will help to enhance transparency and curb delays in property registration
Earlier in December 2014, state government had started this facility of e-registration of property documents in 5 districts on pilot basis. These five districts were Ujjain, Sehore, Tikamgarh, Balaghat and Anuppur.
Tags: Current Affairs 2016 • E-Governence • Madhya Pradesh [MPPSC]
Himachal Pradesh Government on 30 March 2015 launched part one of E-Vidhan Mobile apps.
E-Vidhan Mobile apps will enable all 68 members of state assembly to get the entire House business on their smartphones and tablets, laid in the House 45 minutes before the beginning of the daily proceedings.
With this Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha became the first state assembly in the country to launch this app to facilitate smart-working.
- The app will provide notifications of the Vidhan Sabha’s press releases, bulletins, budget speeches, documents and the bills tabled in the House to members.
- The bills introduced or laid for discussion in assembly will be made available to the members.
- The reports laid in the house by the committees, information about government notification, budget speech and salary and perks’ drawn by members will be viewed on the apps.
- The information provided on the apps could be corrected on line.
- To access the apps, wi-fi service will be made available to the members in side assembly complex during the session.
The hi-tech E-Vidhan system will help state government to save 8 crore rupees per annum spent on the paper.
Next phase i.e. part two of E-Vidhan Mobile apps will be launched later. Part two of E-Vidhan Mobile apps will facilitate MLAs in their constituency management works. It will also help to attend grievances of the people online and also interact with officials of the constituency.