Federal Bank Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
The private sector bank, Federal Bank plans to recruit about 3,000 employees and add 300 branches in the next three years.
As per Federal Bank Managing Director and CEO, Shyam Srinivasan, in the last three years, 340 branches were added across the country and they intend to add 80-100 branches every year. Currently, the bank has about 10,126 employees.
About Federal Bank
- Headquarters: Aluva, Kochi, Kerala
- Chairman: Prof Abraham Koshy
- It’s a private sector bank, offers a facility through which devotees can provide offerings to temples, churches and mosques through their federal bank accounts.
- Tied up with white label ATM facilities of Tata group, Muthoot Finance and Bank Tech.
- The bank’s technology product ‘Fed book’, which enables a customer to view transactions for the past several years, was a big hit with customers.