Ferrari Current Affairs - 2020
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
Three-time Formula One (F1) World champion Niki Lauda dies in Vienna at the age of 70. He underwent a lung transplant in August 2018.
About Niki Lauda
- The Austrian national was one of the best known figures in motor racing.
- He was born in Vienna in February 1949 and became a motor racing legend.
- He had won three Formula One (F1) world titles between 1975 and 1984.
- He won the title for Ferrari in 1975 and 1977 and McLaren in 1984.
- He suffered horrific injuries at German Grand Prix (GP) in 1976 and will always be remembered for his remarkable recovery and return to racing after being badly burned in the crash.
- He has overall competed in 171 races and won 25 of them.
- After his retirement he actively pursued business interests including his own airline later served in senior roles at F1 management as non-executive chairman at hugely successful Mercedes team since 2012, where he also helped bring British world champion Lewis Hamilton on board.
Tags: F1 World champion • Ferrari • Formula One • German Grand Prix • Lewis Hamilton
Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel of Germany won the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix of Formula One (F1). This was his overall second victory of the season after Malaysian Grand Prix and first of Hungarian Grand Prix.
The drivers ranking after Hungarian Grand Prix 2015
- Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari.
- Daniil Kvyat (Russia) of Red Bull.
- Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) of Red Bull.
- Max Verstappen (Netherlander) of Toro Rosso.
- Fernando Alonso (Spain) of McLaren.
- Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes.
- Romain Grosjean (Switzerland) of Lotus.
- Nico Rosberg (Germany) of Mercedes.
- Jenson Button (Britain) of McLaren.
- Marcus Ericsson (Sweden) of Sauber.
- Force India: Sergio Perez (Mexico) and Nico Hulkenberg (Germany) were placed at placed at 19th position and 20th position respectively.
Top 5 Teams: Ferrari (1st), Red Bull (2nd), Toro Rosso (3rd), McLaren (4th) and Mercedes (5th).