Formula One (F1 Grand Prix) Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
Lewis Hamilton has won Canadian Grand Prix at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal, Canada. It is Hamilton’s sixth victory at the Canadian Grand Prix. Previously, he had won the titles in 2007, 2010, 2012, 2015 and 2016. It is also his third victory this season and the 56th of his career.
The Canadian Grand Prix is an annual motor racing event held in Canada since 1961. The race is a part of the Formula One World Championship from the year 1967.
Second place: Valtteri Bottas of Mercedes,
Third Place: Australian Daniel Ricciardo of Red Bull,
Fourth Place: Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel,
Fifth Place: Force India’s Sergio Perez
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton of Britain won 2015 Birtish Grand Prix of Formula One (F1).
This was his fourth victory of the season and his second of Birtish Grand Prix. With this victory Hamilton became second British F1 driver to win Birtish Grand Prix two times after David Coulthard.
The drivers ranking after British Grand Prix 2015
- Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes.
- Nico Rosberg (Germany) of Mercedes.
- Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari.
- Felipe Massa (Brazil) of Williams.
- Valtteri Bottas (Finland) of Williams.
- 7th Position: Nico Hulkenberg (Germany) of Force India.
- 9th Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India.
Top 5 Teams
- Red Bull.
- Force India.