Formula One Current Affairs - 2020
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton of Britain won 2015 Italian Grand Prix of Formula One. This was his seventh victory of the season.
His win for the season 2015 of Formula One began with Australian Grand Prix and later won Chinese Grand Prix, Bahrain Grand Prix, Canadian Grand Prix, British Grand Prix and Belgian Grand Prix.
Ranking after British Grand Prix 2015
- 1st position: Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes.
- 2nd position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari.
- 3rd position: Felipe Massa (Brazil) of Williams.
- 4th position: Valtteri Bottas (Finland) of Williams.
- 5th position: Kimi Raikkonen (Finland) of Williams.
- 6th position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India.
- 7th position: Nico Hulkenberg (Germany) of Force India.
Top 5 Teams: Mercedes, Ferrari, Williams, Red Bull and Force India.
Tags: Current Affairs 2016 • Formula One • Lewis Hamilton • Sports • United Kingdom
Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel of Germany won the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix of Formula One (F1). This was his overall second victory of the season after Malaysian Grand Prix and first of Hungarian Grand Prix.
The drivers ranking after Hungarian Grand Prix 2015
- Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari.
- Daniil Kvyat (Russia) of Red Bull.
- Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) of Red Bull.
- Max Verstappen (Netherlander) of Toro Rosso.
- Fernando Alonso (Spain) of McLaren.
- Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes.
- Romain Grosjean (Switzerland) of Lotus.
- Nico Rosberg (Germany) of Mercedes.
- Jenson Button (Britain) of McLaren.
- Marcus Ericsson (Sweden) of Sauber.
- Force India: Sergio Perez (Mexico) and Nico Hulkenberg (Germany) were placed at placed at 19th position and 20th position respectively.
Top 5 Teams: Ferrari (1st), Red Bull (2nd), Toro Rosso (3rd), McLaren (4th) and Mercedes (5th).