ICT Current Affairs - 2020
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
The Union Cabinet has apprised of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between India and Tunisia for strengthening bilateral cooperation in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Digital Economy.
The MoU was signed between both countries in June 2016 during official state visit of Vice President Mohammad Hamid Ansari to Tunisia.
- The MoU intends to foster active cooperation and exchange between private entities, Governments, institutions involved in the field of ICT and Digital Economy.
- It also seeks to enhance capacity building and other public and private organisations of the two countries in the field of ICT and Digital Economy.
Tags: Cabinet Decisons • Digital Economy • ICT • India-Tunisia • National
India and South Africa have signed Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) and agreements in four areas of bilateral co-operation.
These MoUs were signed in presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and South African President Jacob Juma in Pretoria, South Africa.
PM Narendra Modi Modi had arrived in South Africa from Mozambique on the second leg of his four-nation tour of Africa.
- MoU on Tourism.
- MoU on Grass root innovation (Science and Technology)
- MoU on Information and Communication technology (ICT).
- Both countries also signed Programme of Cooperation in Arts and Culture.
Besides, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had one to one talk with the South African President Jacob Juma on various issues. Both countries have agreed to cooperate in combating terrorism, regionally and globally. They also focused on enhancing business and investment ties further in areas of minerals, mining, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. India also thanked the South African President for support to India’s NSG membership.