India Aviation 2016 Current Affairs
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
The India Aviation 2016, an international exhibition and conference on civil aviation kicked off in Hyderabad, Telangana.
It is the fifth edition in the biennial series of this international exhibition and was inaugurated by President Pranab Mukherjee at the Begumpet Airport (also known as Hyderabad Old Airport).
- India Aviation 2016 has been jointly organised by Ministry of Civil Aviation and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) on the lines of Make in India.
- More than 200 major participants across the globe are going to part and will be displaying latest aircrafts.
- Delegations led by Ministers and Senior Government Officials from more than 25 are going to participate in the event.
- It will also see the participation of leading Aircraft Manufacturers, helicopter manufacturers and engine manufacturers.
- Global CEO’s at CEO Forum will be also held in the four day event. Major global aviation infrastructure companies are also participating in this event.