IT Current Affairs - 2020
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
The Union Cabinet has approved Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Vietnam on Cooperation in the field of Information Technology.
The MoU aims to develop sustainable and a long-term cooperation between both countries on the basis of equality and mutual interest in the areas of IT.
- The MoU will be implemented by establishing a Joint Working Group on IT having representatives from both the countries.
- It will remain in force for a period of 5 years and will be renewable by mutual written consent between India and Vietnam.
- Its implementation will result in institutional and capacity-building in the field of IT and Human Resource Development, mutually benefiting IT sector of both countries.
Tags: Cabinet Deicisons • India-Vietnam • IT • National
Sikkim became the first state in India to have an open government data portal linked ‘sikkim.data.gov.in’.
The portal was launched by Lok Sabha MP, P D Rai and also launched Open Government Data Platform (Sikkim).
- The portal has been developed by Government of Sikkim’s Information Technology Department and NIC team from Delhi.
- The open government data portal facilitates free use, reuse and redistribution of data produced or commissioned by the government or government controlled entities by anyone.