K Chandrasekhar Rao Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
Telangana government has unveiled New Industrial Policy 2015 to boost industrial activity and employment opportunities in the state.
It was unveiled by Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao in Hyderabad.
Key facts about Telangana’s New Industrial Policy
- Focuses to give quick, time-bound and transparent approvals for setting up projects in the state.
- Establishment of a single window clearance system and give clearances in 2 weeks for mega projects. Penal action against officials for delaying the process of applications.
- Prescribes norms for giving permissions to Mega project proposals with investments of Rs. 200 crore and above, large project proposals with investment of Rs 10 crore-Rs 200 crore and small and medium project proposals.
- Self-certification system has been framed for industrialists. It will be backed by the Telangana State Industrial Project Approval and Self Certification System (TS-iPASS).
- 14 identified core areas for a focused approach are Life Sciences, Information Technology, Aerospace, Pharma, textiles, minerals automobiles and transportation and logistics.
- Special incentives for entrepreneurs belonging to women and SC and STs.
- Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (TSIIC) will secure statutory clearances for the Industrial Parks.
- To develop Industrial Townships to make it easier to get to work.