Monaco Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton from Great Britain has 2016 Monaco Grand Prix title of Formula One.
It was the sixth round of the 2016 season and was held at the Circuit de Monaco. It is Lewis Hamilton’s first title of the season.
Rankings after 2016 Monaco Grand Prix
- 1st position: Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes.
- 2nd position: Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) of Red Bull.
- 3rd position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India.
- 4th position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari.
- 5th position: Fernando Alonso (Spain) of McLaren-Honda.
Top 5 Teams: Mercedes, Red Bull, Force India, Ferrari and McLaren-Honda.
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg from Germany has won the Monaco Grand Prix Formula One (F1) World Championship title.
It is Rosberg’s tenth overall championship title and the second in the 2015 season. First was the Spanish Formula 1 World Championship title won on May 10, 2015.
With this victory, he has become the fourth driver in history of F1 to win three Monaco Grand Prix titles in a row. Others were Ayrton Senna, Graham Hill and Alain Prost.
Result of Monaco Grand Prix
- Sebastian Vettel from Ferrari team from Germany stood at the second position.
- Lewis Hamiltion from Mercedes team from United Kingdom stood at the third position.
- In the final race, Force India’s drivers Sergio Perez from Mexico and Nico Hulkenberg from Germany stood at the seventh and eleventh positions respectively.